Woman means jewellery in any form, shape and type. No matter what metal is available they ensure that their jewellery box is filled with the latest trends. Diamond is a favourite of every woman but one metal that is commonly available in every female’s wardrobe is gold. Gold’s value never depreciates, no matter how old your jewellery is. Irrespective of different taste and style, women have lot of options available in gold ornaments.
Gold pendants are the best gift for every woman. Moreover, it is easier to purchase because there isn’t any condition of neck or finger size. Fancy rings are removed when a person is unable to work properly due to continuous obstruction, earrings are changed depending upon the attire, but a pendant is worn every time on all attire.
Since gold is appreciated by everyone, so whether it is anniversary, birthday, wedding or Valentine, you can gift them or wear them on any occasion. There are many gold pendants designs in different shapes and sizes available today. With unique designs gold jewellery add elegance to woman’s beauty. Finest gold pendants aren’t easy to find, if you put some efforts and search online, you will be directed to the finest and elegant gold pendants.
Here are few tips that should be taken into account while purchasing a gold pendant –
- Gold pendants are marked as 375, 750 or 585 which indicates the purity of the metal. 375 are the purest gold and durable too.
- If you buy an ornament which is gold plated then you should know the thickness of that coating. The more is the coating the more is the price.
- Gold is valued by its weight and its craftwork that has been done on it. If the weight is more the price will be more.
- Whenever you buy a gold pendant, ensure you do that from a reliable and authorized store that gives you warranty as well as certificate of its purity.
Trying a gold pendant is a tricky process. There are various types of gold in the market. Here are few tips that all women should follow before trying a gold pendant –
- Always select the right type of gold that matches your complexion. There are three sorts of gold, white, yellow and rose. White colour suits tan skin while yellow should be worn by those with fair complexion and rose is perfect for all skin complexions.
- Your gold pendant and chain colour should match therefore when you buy a pendant ensure that you buy a chain of the same kind.
- If you wear a heavy pendant then your chain should also be heavy and chunky. However, an elegant pendant goes with a sleek and thin chain.
- To make your pendant visible, don’t wear any other necklace with that. A bunch of bangles look attractive but a bunch of chain and necklaces fades its glory.
- Maintain your gold chain by keeping it in a velvet box that keeps moisture away from it. This way, the lustre of your chain remains for a longer period of time.
If you plan to obtain a gold pendant today, then we recommend you to buy it from a renowned store or check online as there are many trustworthy online sites that give you various designs and style at a reasonable rate.